Personal data administrator
The administrator of the personal data, i.e. the entity that decides how the personal data will be used, is TRANS PETRO COLOR Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as TPC Sp. z o.o., located in Piaseczno, 2B Techniczna Street.
TPC Sp. z o.o. is the owner and administrator of the website, available at: www.tpc.com.pl. Contact information: TRANS PETRO COLOR Sp. z o. o., ul. Techniczna 2B, 05-500 Piaseczno, e-mail: email@example.com.
Purpose of personal data processing
Processing of personal data by TPC Sp. z o.o. takes place for the purpose of acceptance and comprehensive execution of ordered services, as well as for the purpose of concluding future contracts. The aforementioned activities include, among others, business contact, preparation of an offer, execution of an order, etc.
Recipients of the processed personal data
Recipients of the processed personal data are:
- carriers and forwarding companies, with which TPC Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the execution of a forwarding order,
- subcontractors operating and maintaining TPC Sp. z o.o. data communication systems,
- suppliers of information systems and IT services,
- TPC Sp. z o.o. employees in connection with their duties,
- accounting office, with which TPC Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the execution of the forwarding order.
Acquired personal data are stored for the duration of the contract / cooperation, and after its termination for the purposes
- performance of obligations under the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
- statistical and archiving purposes,
- asserting claims in connection with the performance of the contract.
Rights vested in the owner of personal data:
- access to data,
- data rectification,
- erasure of data,
- restriction of data processing,
- objecting to data processing,
- data portability.
The owner of personal data has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent for the protection of personal data, if the owner believes that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Personal data will not be processed through automated decision-making, including profiling.
Use of the www.tpc.com.pl website
By using the www.tpc.com.pl website, and in particular by using the forms available on this website, the owner of the personal data agrees to the processing of their personal data and to receive commercial information by means of electronic communication and by telephone, in order to present a full commercial offer by TRANS PETRO COLOR Sp. z o. o., 2B Techniczna Street, 05-500 Piaseczno,
Legal basis of personal data processing by TPC Sp. z o.o:
- the voluntary consent expressed by the owner of the data for their processing (Article 6.1.a RODO),
- the need to process personal data for the purpose of performing a concluded agreement or taking action prior to its conclusion (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b RODO),
- statutory requirements, arising from legal provisions binding the parties to the contract (Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO),
- the need to protect the parties’ legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(d) of the RODO),
- implementation of obligations arising from the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2342).