The www.tpc.com.pl website uses “cookies” for its operation. Using the site means that the user agrees to their storage or use.
What are “cookies”
“Cookies” Cookies are small data files sent by a web server and stored on the user’s computer (usually on the hard drive). The default parameters of “cookies” allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. “Cookies” are mostly used, among other things, for sites that require login and for monitoring visitor activity. Personal data collected using “cookies” are encrypted to prevent access by unwanted and unauthorised persons. If a user does not agree to have his/her activity on the website monitored, he/she can disable cookies in his/her browser at any time. The www.tpc.com.pl website uses session and permanent cookies for its operation.
Cookies are used by TPC Sp. z o.o. for the following purposes
- adjusting websites and personalizing content to user’s preferences,
- maintaining the user session after logging in,
- make it easier for users to navigate the website and use it,
- creating statistics explaining how users use the website,
- optimise the advertising and marketing offer for a given user of the website,
- ensure safety standards.
All modern browsers allow to enable or disable the mechanism of “cookies” (by default it is usually enabled). If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change the settings of your web browser. Information on how to change the cookie settings of individual browsers is available on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari.